PROJ430 Week 1 Checkpoint Solution
PROJ430 Week 1 Checkpoint Solution (Jones and Shephard Accountants (Chapter 3, pp 138 - 140)
1. Provide a synopsis of the Jones and Shephard case.
2. Highlight three enterprise management causes/considerations and three project management causes/considerations for the situation. Include what seemed to be missing.
3. Consider that you are the systems manager who is now responsible for redesigning the organizational structure. What areas need to be addressed for the transition and how will they benefit the company? How will you interact with the upper managers in the company? How do you make this a transition with the least impact on the employees and the customers?
4. How should the transition to a new project management operation be accomplished? Consider what the enterprise should need to know about project management and the new structure. How much time do you recommend for the transition to the matrix organizations? Be sure to include your rationale.
5. What other organizational changes should be made? How do you work with the manager of operations to gain his/her support for your organizational changes?
No reviews. Be the first to write one!